List 10 things that make you happy (I can do that)
Give this award to 10 people (have been in the bloggy world for a week but I'll see what I can come up with!)
- Seeing my son, A, happy
- A clean house when I didn't have to clean it
- A house full of people eating food I prepared
- God's Grace . . .and His sense of humor
- The new Coborn's grocery store in my small town--it is the most PERFECT store!
- CookBooks--I use them for inspiration but rarely follow the recipes
- A great read
- Surprises (good ones obviously)
wow . . . I was just getting going . . . could've gone on for days! but I'll stick to 10 per the rules since I'll be breaking them in a bit . . .
Okay, 10 blogs to award this to:
- The Bignell Family
- Slavik Royalty
- Just Another Day in OUR Paradise
- All A Bunch of Momsense
- And of COURSE Mama M at FiveCrookedHalos
Then I'm headed back home to get prepped to make Fried Pickles and Black Forest Neopolotins to take to my friends house for New Years tonight--both will be blogged about tomorrow!